|Sun at 11:24 AM one year prior to the solar eclipse.|
|Client Tom Reynolds checking out the skies.|
"What a lovely place to view the eclipse. Not a cloud in the sky and hills/mountains all around to see the shadow as it moves across the earth"
|View of the grounds at the Teton Springs Lodge and Spa|
Solar eclipse 2017 reconnaissance mission, August 2016.
We are happy to report that clear skies ruled the day August 21, 2016 at the Teton Springs Lodge and Spa in Victor, Idaho. Tropical Sails has an eight night tour for the solar eclipse beginning in Salt Lake City, touring Yellowstone, the Tetons and seeing the solar eclipse of August 21, 2017.
August 24th Tom reported "Today was an interesting day. There were high clouds in the east and south over the mountains that could cause problems viewing the eclipse from Jackson or Grand Teton but the sky above Victor/Teton Springs was clear." This is the same skies we noticed August 21, 2016.
- Solar Eclipse Tour 2017 Yellowstone Adventure with Teton Springs Lodge
- Yellowstone & Tetons 2017 Solar Eclipse Tour 7 Nights Hatchet
- Jackson Wyoming Solar Eclipse Planning for August 21, 2017
- Salt Lake City-Idaho Solar Eclipse 2017 Tour Package: 3 Nights
- Weather Map August 21, 2015 for Solar Eclipse 2017 Planning
- Travel to Madagascar for an Annular Solar Eclipse Tour Aug-Sept 2016
- Annular Solar Eclipse Tour 2016 Tanzania
- Solar Eclipse Tour 2019 in Chile
- 1998 Solar Eclipse Cruise Windjammer S/V Polynesia